We were live for 13 hours today on Fantasy Faire Radio. It was on-air fund-raising at it's best. It told Relay's story. Our story. It raised alot of money. Up $1400 USD to bring us to $16,000 USD. Tone Uriza played his heart out & an army of great DJ's kept the dance party moving. It was fun & exciting! Faire Justice fell on Erin Talamasca, Morgaine Price & Khyle Sion but generosity freed them. Yours is a great story. Tell it proudly. When it ends, your total will be $20,000 USD. And thats the plan :) - Zander Greene, Friends Fighting CancerAs we leave the extra-terrestrial excesses of Exotic Worlds behind us we fell suddenly sleepy, eyelids heavy, the sandman cometh... for we are entering into the dreamy delights of Fantastical and Magical. A woodland wonderland grows up through a patchwork duvet, giant toadstalls loom high overhead, a tiny strawberry street lamp lights our way. We are in the land of dreams.
Day 8 - Fantastical and Magical
Words by Beq Janus
Photos by Judith LeFevre (except the last by Beq Janus)
Fantasy Faire vendor list page
We head back to the gazebo and continue on our way. So many things, from landscape features to tiny details in this sim add to its wonder. So many stories woven into its theme and I have mereley touched upon a few.
Previous Fantasy Faire Entries on Prim Perfect:-
- Fantasy Faire 2011 -OPEN
- Fantasy Faire 2011 – Sim overview
- Fantasy Faire 2011 – Day 1 round up and Fantasy Faire Central sim guide
- Fantasy Faire Day 2 – The Forest of Light
- Fantasy Faire 2011 – Day 3 – Forest Of Shadow
- Fantasy Faire 2011 – Day 4 Dark Mirage
- Fantasy Faire 2011 - Day 5 - Nemo Revisited
- Fantasy Faire 2011 - Day 6 - Sea Of Mer
- Fantasy Faire 2011 - Day 7 - Exotic Worlds